Skip to main content

Vegeleanor- Q&A

Vegeleanor- who is she?

Hey MTV, welcome to my blog! 

My name is Eleanor, I'm 21, and I am a third year International Business student at Strathclyde. This year for our marketing class we have been tasked with creating a blog about anything we want and I have decided to try and become a vegan. After being vegetarian for almost a decade I feel like this is the next step as the future is most definitely plant based. I also have an extensive list of restaurants and cafés in Glasgow that I want to try out so this project is really killing two birds with one stone. Throughout my vegan experiment I will be reviewing different places to eat in the city, as well as the various free-from products that are now available to buy in most supermarkets. 

I'll speak to you soon, but for now I leave you with this photo of me and my oat milk coffee. 

Love from Eleanor x 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vegeleanor- tour de supermarket

Hello and welcome back to my blog. Going out to eat is so last week- this week Vegeleanor is going to be staying home, saving lives, and cooking for herself (even if her 26 year old oven is holding her back from reaching her Bree Van de Kamp potential)! Throughout this blog post I am going to be discussing and rating the different free from, vegan friendly products that my local supermarkets have to offer- how exciting!  Morrisons  For those of you who don't already know, I am the CEO of Morrisons. You don't need to google it, just trust me. Such a title means that I receive a 15% discount in store, so this is where my experiment began.  Let's start with the hits. Firstly- the milk alternatives! I remember a couple of years ago you could only buy almond or coconut milk, but nowadays there is so much to chose from. I don't know what hemp milk is and I am not the biggest fan of cashew, so I opted for Morrisons' own brand oat milk. I must admit, it is a bit too sweet f...